A CONNECTICUT CLASSIC
The Cuesta-Rey Centenario combines history and exceptional taste to form an ultra-smooth, creamy, mild-tomedium bodied premium cigar. Once the official cigar of Spanish King Alfonso XI, this is a cigar for the enthusiast accustomed to only the finest of imported handmade cigars.
Meticulously hand rolled in the Dominican Republic by the prestigious Tabacalera A. Fuente, the Centenario is wrapped in a light Connecticut Shade Natural or dark Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro to provide a smooth and creamy taste. Filled with Cuban seed filler, each cigar is aged inside a specially designed cedar holding room for up to five years. After five levels of quality control and over a century of expert artistry, those that pass all criteria are adorned with the Cuesta-Rey Centenario band.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Over 115 years of artistry with international brand recognition
- Handmade by Tabacalera A. Fuente in the Dominican Republic
- Aged up to five years in a cedar holding room
- Featuring highly popular Connecticut wrapper
- Five levels of quality control