THE HEART OF A GOOD CIGAR
Since 1884, Cuesta-Rey has been enjoyed by millions of cigar lovers around the world looking for the developed taste of a full-flavored cigar. The Centro Fino Sungrown collection showcases the rich tobacco of the Quevedo region of Equador using a hearty Sumatra-seed sungrown wrapper. Blended with specially aged Dominican ligero filler, the collection comes in a variety of sizes and shapes to fit the desires of any connoisseur.
Just like a center cut of beef, the finest and most flavorful wrapper tobacco comes from the stalk or centro fino portion of the plant. This provides for a cigar that is stronger than the original Cuesta-Rey Centenario collection yet smooth enough for even the most discriminating of palates.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Over 125 years of brand recognition supported by international advertising
- Handmade at Tabacalera A. Fuente in the Dominican Republic
- Features rich tobacco grown in the volcanic soils of Ecuador
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Beautifully-detailed eye catching boxes